Would that apply to a dog, too? Does a dog still smell like a dog regardless of what you name it? Of course it does, but that doesn’t mean I want to be heard shouting “Sir Snuffles McBeth Von Schnauzer Fluffypants the Third” every time I call the dog. I recently posted on Facebook for suggestions on what to name our soon to be addition to our family, but instead got a lot of reasons that I shouldn’t own a new puppy right now. Granted, there were a couple names suggested among my friends and family, but thus far, the names my family likes I’ve found myself. Here’s a list of what we’ve got so far.
- Asterix (Male) Astrid (Female) – From the movie “How to Train Your Dragon“.
- Bentley (Unisex) – Like the auto maker… also Harley, Mercedes, etc.
- Eros (Male) – The God of Love and Sexual Desire… but not why we’d name the dog that… just like how it sounds.
- Blitz (Male) – Kinda like Blaze, another dog the kids know well.
- Flynn (Male) – From the movie “Tangled” Flynn Rider is the male lead character
- Loki (Male) – The God of Mischief.