[EDIT] Im about to give up on posting pictures in my blog. I do realize its all kinda wonky, I’ve tried to fix it and can’t. I hope its not too much trouble for you all. I did notice that if you make the window smaller everything falls into place. I need to work on my CSS skills I think
What are your top 10 memories from your time in Azeroth/Outlands? Why are they so memorable? If you had to rank them from least to most memorable, which would come out as the #1 absolute best moment of your WoW career?
10. The First Time I had All Epic Gear — This was only recently actually. I’d always managed to keep a blue trinket or something to that nature, but finally, I managed to obtain every slot in pretty purple goodness for my tank set for my Paladin. ❤
9. My First Full Kara Clear — Despite its ease now, that only took more then a year to achieve, and I had to reroll from horde to alliance to have ever seen it.
7. First Full BRD Clear and a Gander in MC — Back when that crap was ya know, hard. It took a couple of hours but we all got attuned, and accidently pulled the molten giants. Was good for a laugh though.
6. First time I saw Ragnoros — He was HUGE!
5. All Out Balls to the Wall PvP During the AQ Opening Event — It was lag central, I died so much that timer got insane, and I don’t even know if I killed anyone. But I did get booted clear across the zone by a giant ass mob.
4. Infusion’s First Downing of Hakkar — The rest of the instance had been easy, but for some reason we could NOT take him down. He had developed this awesome move of “DC whoever has the highest threat” that was really holdin us back, but we did it, and it was good.
3. ZOMG Pet! — Learning the hard way that if you jumped off a ledge to take a short cut in an instance your pet was gonna run the long way around to find you, and he’s bringing friends!
2. Getting Suspended for Three Hours — When each battlegroup was taken down for three days to upgrade the servers, ours became severely busy with two hour plus queues. We came to find out that it had been pre determined by one server to dilerbertly all come to the same one. So being reasonable people, the Horde and Alliance got together on my ventrilo server and we all rolled on thiers. Made a guild called <We Caused Your Queue>. We sat around in Ironforge spamming needlessly, and for that, I got the suspension.
And the number 1 most memorable time in WoW:
1. Infusion’s Raid On Ironforge! — Oh man that was epic. No one expected it, it lasted for hours, and since it was a PvE server it was a rare occurance. See for yourself!